Grand Princes of Kiev
Rurik, Grand Prince of Kiev, b abt 840, d 879. Wife unknown.
Child of Rurik was:
Igor, Grand Prince of Kiev, b abt 870, d 947. He md St. Olga 903. She was b abt 889, d 969.
Child of Igor and Olga was:
Svatislav I, Grand Prince of Kiev, b abt 912, d 973. He md Maloucha abt 934. She was b abt 920.
Child of Svatislav I and Maloucha was:
St. Vladimir, Grand Prince of Kiev, b abt 950, d 15 Jul 1015. He md:
 Rogneide abt 974, daughter of Rognald of Polotzk.
Child of St. Vladimir and Rogneide was:
Jaroslav I, Grand Prince of Kiev, b abt 978, d 20 Feb 1053/54. He md Ingeborg of Sweden 1019, daughter of Olaf Skotkonung, King of Sweden. She was b abt 1002, d 10 Feb 1050.
 Daughter, of Kuno, Count of Ohningen, aft 1011. She was b abt 995.
Children of Jaroslav I and Ingeborg were:
- Anne of Kiev b abt 1024, d abt 1077. She md Henry I, King of France 20 Jan 1044, son of Robert II, King of France, "the Pious", and Constance of Provence.
- Isiaslav I, Grand Prince of Kiev, b 1025. See LINE A
- Anastasia b abt 1028, d aft 1064. She md Andrew I, King of Hungary abt 1044, son of Vasul, King of Poland.
- Wsevolod I, Grand Prince of Kiev, b 1030. See LINE B
Isiaslav I, Grand Prince of Kiev, b 1025, d 3 Oct 1078. He md Gertrude abt 1043, daughter of Mieszko II, King of Poland, and Rixa.
Child of Isiaslav I and Gertrude was:
Sviatopolk II (Michael), Grand Prince of Kiev, b 1050, d 16 Apr 1113. He md a princess of Coumanie, daughter of Tougor Khan, and also had an unknown mistress. The mother of Zbyslava and Predeslava is undetermined.
Children of Sviatopolk II and Undetermined were:
- Zbyslava of Kiev b abt 1086, d 1113. She md Boleslas III, King of Poland, abt 1103, son of Vladislav I, King of Poland, and Judith of Bohemia.
- Predeslava of Kiev b abt 1088. She md Almos of Hungary, Duke Croatia, 1104, son of Geza I, King of Hungary.
Wsevolod I, Grand Prince of Kiev, b 1030, d 13 Apr 1093. He md an uknown woman, a Monamacha, 1046. She was b abt 1033, d 1067.
Child of Wsevolod I of Kiev was:
Vladimir II, Grand Prince of Kiev, "Monomachus", b 1053, d 19 May 1125. He md  Gytha abt 1070, daughter of Harold II, King of England, "Godwinson", and Ealdgyth/Edith.
Mstislas II, Grand Prince of Kiev, b 1076, d 15 Apr 1132. He md 1122,  Daughter, of Dmitri I of Novogorod She was b abt 1100, d 1168.
Child of Vladimir II of Kiev and Gytha was:
Child of Mstislas II of Kiev and Daughter of Dmitri was:
Euphrosine b abt 1130, d bef 1186. She md Geza II, King of Hungary, 1146, son of Bela II, King of Hungary.
Child of St. Vladimir and Daughter of Kuno was:
Dobroniega b abt 1012, d 1087. She md Casimir I, King of Poland, 1038, son of Mieszko II, King of Poland, and Rixa.
AR: Line 241[1-8], Line 242[5-10], Line 244.
Return to TOP of this page
Return to INDEX FOR KIEV
Return to MAIN INDEX
Return to HOME